From the Okee Dokee Brothers
In May of 2013, the Okee Dokee Brothers embarked on a month-long trek on the Appalachian Trail. They hiked, camped, met mountain musicians, and wrote the songs that make up this album. As a follow-up to their Grammy Award winning album, Can You Canoe?, this record invites listeners along for a journey full of camping, old-time mountain music, and miles of hiking!
Album includes a 15 track CD and a DVD with music videos and footage of their trip.
1. Through the Woods
2. Big Rock Candy Mountain (with Hubby Jenkins - Carolina Chocolate Drops)
5. Walking with Spring (with Cathy Fink)
6. Out of Tune
7. Black Bear Mama (with David Holt)
8. Hillbilly Willy
9. Riddle & Rhyme
10. Tiny Little Life
11. Ruby Jane
12. Fiddlestick Joe (with Marcy Marxer)
13. Lighten Your Load
15. Baby Mine (with Rosie Newton)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!